BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today Skip gave it a try and things looked good, we saw bass, and lots of bait as Adam said in his report. The water had a high temp of 48 today at one point, but the water was really dirty! The good thing is the bait is there, and the fish is there.

Below are some pictures before dark, there were bunker all over and saw about 5 stripers come to the top and chase them. It may be hard to see, but all that I had was a phone to take the picts!

WE ARE FISHING EVERYDAY STARTING NEXT WEEK MARCH 10TH, AFTER THAT WE WILL HAVE REPORTS HERE, AND OUR SCHEDULE IN THE OPEN BOAT FORUM, AND OUR WEBSITE. WE ARE RUNNING OPEN BOATS AND CHARTERS EVERYDAY, IT SHOULD HAPPEN VERY SOON!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SPRING.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
stalker is out of cape may

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
YEP!! dam rain. 2-4" this weekend will set us back again. We just need one good, rain free week with mild temps.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Gota Go

It's On For Me Next Week Rain Or Shine.the Wind Is Only Thing That Will Stop Me. I Can't Take It Any Longer :)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
eelball said:
YEP!! dam rain. 2-4" this weekend will set us back again. We just need one good, rain free week with mild temps.
well i could use about $100,000 new boat and what you said! :D george i was just rubbin all my plugs on the sidewalk ,gettin ready;) ,matt

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
not searching for spot but was that deleware bay with tons of bunker?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
nice then we are sure to kill them:D mike i got all my hooks rusty and ready to go . i have work tommorow but the week looks good let me know ,i need striper thumb bad;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts