BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to thank everyone for a great first season as an owner/operator of Stalker Fishing Charters! We had some really great trips this past year and I met a lot of new friends! We should be ready to go back in the water by mid March. This is always depressing for me, but now it's time to rest my body for about a month.

Also, if some of you are thinking about fishing with me in 2012, now is the time to put those trips in the book....I'm booking quite quickly!:thumbsup:

Again, thanks to all and here's to another great season to come!

Stay warm!:wave:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Skip, It was always a good time fishing with you in 2011:thumbsup:, Can't wait for you to put us on some fish in March:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
You are one hard working guy that puts in 110% on all your fishing trips. Always good to have a time to rest and enjoy the family. See you in the spring:)

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
well skip great job as usual and I'll be seein ya in about 8 weeks! cant wait, my son is ready also!......then drum.......then a few fall bassin trips! bring on the 2012 fishin season!!!!!

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
Skip, congrats on a great first season :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Glad everything was successful for you. Enjoy the time with the family and rest up........It will be time to get to work again before ya know it!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
your the best big daddy

no thank you ..for all the good times my..NEW FRIEND..rest up we ll go check out some fle marts...good luck down va ..keep in touch

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no thank you ..for all the good times my..NEW FRIEND..rest up we ll go check out some fle marts...good luck down va ..keep in touch
Thanks big daddy....your not to bad yourself! Before ya know it we'll have clams all over ourselves and giving each other high fives! I will be in touch soon!

skip, can't wait to have you,Lew and the boys on the boat again! Always a fun trip!:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts