BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys and gals...it's that time of the year again! We put the STALKER back in the water yesterday (3-19). I'm gonna start trying hard this week...to see if there are any fish in the RIPS!!! So keep you eyes open for Reports . It really shouldn't be any different then years past...seems as though after you get that first fish...the days to follow get alot better! This could be tomorrow for all we know...and the only way for us to find out if they are there...is if we go and try...So we'll start running trips as soon as the first Striper is caught...I'm predicting by Wednesday!!!

We are running Private and Open boat trips for spring stripers!

Thanks all...and hope to see ya really soon! ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Skip, I think they're gonna get caught next Wednesday, by ME!!!!! :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Skip,

I will be down this weekend, I would like to try something for Saturday AM if you a open trip. It would be me and 1 or 2 others.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe C.

Bet I beat ya to it :D

JMJILYSS,

We should be running...I would think by Sat. that fish will be caught down there! If ya wanna go...Just give Jeremy a call! (609)231-9611

Munchman,

Luckily,

I don't have kids yet...So if you wanna go...and we can get enough to go...then I will go! Really the only day I will not go is Christmas Day!

So get in contact with Jeremy! ;)

Again (609)231-9611

And let's go fishing!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Skip, Since tomorrow is Tuesday and I have something to celebrate, I might head down tomorrow afternoon. What do ya think??...13

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
GOOd LUCK SKIP !!
DO IT UP !!!Vinny

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
wed??
ps relatives???? :D :D ;)

[ 03-21-2005, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Sea Devil ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, yeah...we talked to that guy when we were in Hatteras 2 yrs ago...he seen the name on the sid of Jeremy's truck! There are alot of STALKERs around :eek:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
heheheh

i am just messing with ya skip ;D

there can be............ "only one"...............

·
Registered
994 Posts
Skip, The big D is showing good signs. I got some reports of strips being caught in Trenton! See ya soon. Jeremy stopped by on saturday.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gonna check in on this everyday, been staring at pictures from my last trip in December, I think it was December 189, 2004, a day that will live in infamy! Go get'em brother!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Skip & Jer, Shoulder is a healin! I feel the need to put BASS in da boat! Whataya say? "THIS WEEK THE RIPS WILL COME ALIVE", "YES, I HAVE HAD A VISION EVEN THOUGH I'M MEDICATED"! :eek: :D

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dave,

Give Jeremy a call or email! I'm sure that will work!

Billy,

I got that feeling too! Of the last two times I rode down to the Rips...I had them stacked up on just a few rips! ;) Still 40.8 though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts