BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The flounder fishing has really been fun this week with lots of action.

We have been fishing the reef, and the flounder are eating just about any strip baits we can get to them Charters are catching all the throwbacks they want and ending up with some nice keepers in the box to take home.

Below is our schedule for 8-15 to 8-21

Saturday 8-20: 6 spots for flounder in the AM.

Sunday 8-21: 6 spots or private charter available for flounder.

If you have a future date in mind, please call and we can reserve an open spot for you. I will update this schedule as the spots fill up. Please call or email if you have any questions.

[ 08-18-2005, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Gonna try and do the tuner thing sometime this week guys! The temp has broken! Looking to go Thurs or Friday!

Get on it! Should be some fish to be had on the chunk!

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
What's up there guys, how did ya make out the other day with cha ford and his gang?

Anyways, might be interested in this sat 8/20 for a fluke trip, what time have you been leaving the dock for fluke?

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by sjb saxatilis:
What's up there guys, how did ya make out the other day with cha ford and his gang?

Anyways, might be interested in this sat 8/20 for a fluke trip, what time have you been leaving the dock for fluke?
We knocked the crap out of'em Steve!

Tunerin Sat.

Hope the bite is on for us! Got a feelin it will be!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sent an email. Will have a def. answer for you tomorrow night if their is still a spot avail for Sat Tuna trip.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by mboy:
Sent an email. Will have a def. answer for you tomorrow night if their is still a spot avail for Sat Tuna trip.
Thanks Mboy, it doesn't look so good offshore right now for Saturday, but we will be running a flounder trip if the tuna trip isn't a go.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I just looked for Sat offshore and the report is way better than what they said yesterday. 10 knots or less seas 2 to 3 NICE..... I only have one more TUNA STEAK in my frezzer. Skip you need to hook a brother up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts