BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, this winter is crazy! I don't see why there won't be fish in early March if this weather continues to be this warm! And we will be ready for them!:fighting: I'm already going stir crazy and the boat hasn't been out the water for more than a week. I'm getting the rods, tackle and all that good stuff ready for the first push of fish and making the STALKER II look pretty for all of you too!

If the weather holds on I may be back in the water by the 1st of March.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!:thumbsup:

Also, wouldn't be a bad idea for the guys who plan to fish with me this spring to get your trips booked ASAP. My trips a filling up quick.....even March!

Thanks everyone:wave:

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I hear ya skip. Think that more holdover fish will be in the bay than years past?
I sure hope so.
I'm really interested to see how the spring starts after its been so mild. Although we could still see a cold snap.
I'd love it if i didnt have to use those sandy, stinky clams this spring;)

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya skip. Think that more holdover fish will be in the bay than years past?
I sure hope so.
I'm really interested to see how the spring starts after its been so mild. Although we could still see a cold snap.
I'd love it if i didnt have to use those sandy, stinky clams this spring;)
2007 we had a similar winter and it was very good. So we'll see what happens. I'm crossing my fingers and would also love to get away with out using the stinky stuff:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Well, I didnt winterize my new ride. Just go out and crank her over once in a while to keep her fresh, So i'll be ready to go early.

·
Registered
865 Posts
i hear ya im running around like crazy getting boat ready for blasting painting new manifolds la la la la la la! I AM READY!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Man I can't wait, I also hope to be back in the water the 1st week of March. Have a few more things to do to the boat and she's ready :fighting:

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
heck maybe I shouldn't have waited till end o'march to book with all dis early talk:huh::D

but its all gooooooood!

we gonna catch em up!!!

cant wait!!!!!

·
Registered
9,922 Posts
Gonna get that second pulpit and anchor on that boat for wrecking.:D

Best of luck Skip in the spring.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts