BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its time, we are starting to run everyday. There have been reports of fish, we have seen lots of fish, and lots of bait, and its just that time...when we get them every year.

We will be trying whatever it takes. We have bucktails, clam, and the whatever we need to get a bass on the boat.

The trips below will be 5 hours, unless we are running one that day, we may stay out 6 or 8. The cost for 5 hours is $90 per person, all bait, rods, and tackle are included.

Below is the schedule for the upcoming week 3/17 to 3/23:

SATURDAY 3/22- 3 spots around noon.
SUNDAY 3/23- 4 spots .

Please call or email if you have any questions, or need any information.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Hmmmmm

Me thinks I need some "saltwater rehab"! Been a long time since I chased the striped ones.;)

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
We are leaving the dock tomorrow @ 7AM

TUESDAY 3/18- 6 spots or a charter

The weather looks great and fish are being caught! Give us a call!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
We are now sailing every fishable day! We caught fish today, and many other misses. They are here and we are going if you want to fish!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are biting!!!!

We are booking for this week, open and private

We are also booking the rest of the month for bass, then striper and drum trips for the rest of the spring. Hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Looks like tomorrow it's gonna blow pretty good. But I think we have a few spots for Saturday 22. The STRIPERS are now here...give us a shot!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Skip, I will be in touch with you tomorrow(Friday), I didnt forget about you, I just never got a chance to talk to Chris, I gave him your info, he should have some things to think about for you tomorrow. I will call you or hit you up here.

Mike

btw, do you have a couple 10oz pieces of lead on board? If so, and your within striking distance of Mr Catoia while fishing on Saturday I will knock a few hundred off for each lump you leave on his melon, but I will need still or video proof!!! Thank you.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
boostedcpe said:
btw, do you have a couple 10oz pieces of lead on board? If so, and your within striking distance of Mr Catoia while fishing on Saturday I will knock a few hundred off for each lump you leave on his melon, but I will need still or video proof!!! Thank you.
No problem, I'll drag him behind the boat by one foot if it will help:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts