BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't think of a better way to spend them! Warm, flat and the fish were hungry! The fish were eating eels, (Whatever spot I had left) and ofcourse bucktails!

12/30

I had The Doughty gang out for some their first striper trip ever and for other the first time in 30yrs. 2 Fathers and 4 sons. Right out of the gate we had fish, and proceeded to pick at them for a bit. Played with that for about an hour and made a slight ajustment, and we hit paydirt! The kids outfished the adults and put over 50 stripers in the boat with 7 keepers going home! Everyone giving high 5's and getting a sun tan!:thumbsup:

12/31

Again, back out to flat calm seas and the fish were hungry again. Alittle more on the picky side, but still a very good bite, and even better was the 5 man limit to 31lbs (Which was caught on a bucktail) We boated between 30 and 40 bass. Again the sun was beating down and I now have sunburn on my face:D

I still will be fishing in January for stripers! Give me a call! 609-972-5218

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Nice report! It was beautiful down in Cape May on Friday, Saturday and today. All that fishing and you still had time to take your wife out to the Lobster House for dinner:thumbsup: Good seeing you even though I wish it would have been out on the water:D

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Thanks again skip. Great trip with a great crew. Getting that nice fish took away a little bit of the sting from missing the epic fall run this year (knee surgery). I needed that.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again skip. Great trip with a great crew. Getting that nice fish took away a little bit of the sting from missing the epic fall run this year (knee surgery). I needed that.
Awesome job on that late season brute! Even better it was on a bucktail! Can't wait to get back out there:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Thanks for a great trip skip hope u had a nice new year I'll see you come fluke season

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.