BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to fish for big blues offshore this week on days that the weather lets us get out there, if not keeper flounder are showing up in the Delaware Bay, so we will fishing for them too. We are running open boat trips all week.

The following is our open boat availability for the week as of now. I will change it as the availability changes.

IF THE WEATHER COOPERATES, WE WILL BE RUNNING OFFSHORE FOR BIG BLUES, IF NOT WE WILL BE FLOUNDER FISHING. ALL INSHORE TRIPS ARE $75 PER PERSON, AND OFFSHORE BLUEFISH TRIPS ARE $85 PER PERSON.

SATURDAY, June 19 6 open spots leaving at 1PM for flounder or a private trip.

SUNDAY, June 20 6 spots in the afternoon leaving at 1PM for flounder or a private trip.

We have open spots all next week, everyday, I will update with openings on Sunday, please call if you are interested.

If you would like to get on an open boat trip other than this week, that is not listed here, You can call for future open dates, we are booking them daily, you can reserve a spot and we will fill the boat around you. We are NOW booking open boat, flounder, and TUNA trips for the summer season.

Please call with any questions, we look forward to fishing with you on the STALKER!

[ 06-17-2004, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
316 Posts
Stalker Put me down for the friday morning bluefish trip Bruce 6096858488

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bruce,

I will let you know if we are going sometime later today, for sure...when Skip gets back. If the weather looks good we will go and I do have 4 more spots available, leaving around 7AM for big blues.

[ 06-17-2004, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts