BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have not caught a striper yet this spring :( , but it should happen this week ;) !!! We tried a couple times in the rips last week but the water temps have been a little to cold by a degree or two for them to bite. The good thing is the fish were there, we were marking them!!! This week's weather looks great with temperatures in the 60s. This should bring the water temps up and get the stripers biting!!!!

We are booking open boat 5 hour striper trips everyday, as well as 4, 5, and 6 hour private charters.

Below is our schedule for 3-28 to 4-3:

SUNDAY, APRIL 3- 3 open spots in the afternoon.

If you have a future date in mind that is not listed above, you can call and reserve an open spot, we will fill it around you.

[ 04-01-2005, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Skip,
You know Paul Budha Cronin, works for the hands II and fishing with me on the Firstcast. I am sorry to tell you Paul passed away last night, not sure all the details yet. He will be sorely missed this fishing season, but now he can fish everyday in God's big pond. Email me when you get a chance,
Jeff

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
We're anxiously waiting for the first report. When I see the first daily report from you and/or Adam, I'll know the season is truely underway. Also, sorry to hear you moved. It was nice being on the same dock for one season, even though we didn't get a chance to chat much. I could just watch people hop off your boat twice a day and know I was getting a true up to the minute accurate fishing report!!!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Jerry,

Thanks a ton! Hopefully the next couple of days the fish will be hungry! Sad to leave BZL...because of all the friends we made...But the new marine has alot of nice people too!

Good luck this season! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts