BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all probably know the fishing was on fire this week, and we had some of our best catches of this spring with drum up to 70lbs. and stripers to around 30lbs. We will be fishing everyday this upcomming week and have the following open spots available. GET OUT THERE WHILE ITS RED HOT!!!

If you have any questions, or would like to book a date, please email or call. Hope to fish with you on the STALKER!

OPENINGS FOR 5-1 TO 5-7

WEDNESDAY 5-3- 1 opening in the AM, and 2 in the afternoon.

THURSDAY 5-4- 1 opening in the AM.

SUNDAY 5-7-1 spot in the AM.

[/IMG]

[ 05-02-2006, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Hey skip or jeremy,
I have to cancel my trip I had planned on for sunday may 7th. I called this morning to get a head count on my guys and two of them bailed so we decided not to go maybe someother time. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by Hightides:
Jeremy
I will call you tom. but it looks like I'll take at least 4 spots for tues am, maybe even the boat. db
Dave,

Thought you were gonna do the night thang? Might be a good time to do one really soon! ;)

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
hey seen the one guy is not doing his trip for 5-7 is there any openings for open boat...
Oh yeah, you are right, thanks.

We have the whole boat available SUNDAY 5-7 in the AM.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
the ford gang and i will be ready for this weekend, hopefully the bigguns will be ready to get wacked :D

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
Jeremy, put me down for 4 on Sunday AM. Thanks!
I've sent ya an e-mail!

Keep you're finger crossed on the weather!

John Baker

[ 05-01-2006, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: LOOPY64 ]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wednesday 5-3 tomorrow- 1 opening in the AM, and 2 in the afternoon.

Forcasted to be a nice day, who wants to give it a try. If you are interested, call anytime today or before the trips.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
hey capt put me down for 2 on sunday... what time are we leaving and whats the cost so i can tell my buddy...
I only have 1 spot on Sunday, if you are interested, let me know and I'll hold it for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts