BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are going to try to run trips all week depending on the weather, they are still in the rips, the weather should only help.

Please call if interested. I have spots open everday.

Thanks- Happy New Year!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are trying tomorrow, if we catch them we will run Monday, if not we may be done, I'll update and get in touch with you after we find out how it goes tomorrow.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
We a trying tomorrow! If anyone wants to give it a try, give Jer a call! Wind the east wind..It may warm it up a bit! Will most likely be our last trip of the season! It's gonna be light wind! Hope to see ya! 10AM leave!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hey Skip! Think I'll just target cobia this year. Oh yea , the tog fishing is great. Wish I had a boat to use for the winter. Are you staying at snug harbor for the next season. Gonna miss you at breezy lee. See ya at fest! Cap't Steve

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Yeah me too :D I made it out one time and caught some nice ones! I'm not really all that excited about tog fishing though! You guys were killing them though! We are staying at Snug. It nice and new and the owners are friendly! I'm gonna try to be at fest. We'll see :confused: If not I'll see ya in the spring! Have a great one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts