BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The flounder was great our front and in the bay, but has recently slowed down with bad weather, wind, and swells. The bluefish are biting great in the 2-5 pound range, along with lots of croakers, and some smaller keeper weakfish.

We will be fishing every morning, open boat, and private charter if the fish are inshore the trips will be 5-6 hours, and we will also be running 8 hour Old Grounds open trips and charters for some bigger fluke, when they are around.

We are also now booking for 12 to 14 hour bluefin tuna chunking trips starting in the begining of July til the end of August, these trips are available for open boat, and private charters.

Below is the schedule of open spots for the upcomming weeks of 7-24 to 8-6:

MONDAY 24th - 5 spots in the AM.

THURSDAY 27th- 2 spots open.

SATURDAY 29th- 2 spots for a TUNA CHUNKING TRIP.

SUNDAY 30th- 6 spots or a charter.

MONDAY 31st- 6 spots or a charter.

TUESDAY 1st- 6 spots or a charter.

WEDNESDAY 2nd- 6 spots or a charter.

THURSDAY 3rd- 6 spots or a charter.

FRIDAY 4th- 6 spots or a charter.

SATURDAY 5th-6 spots or a charter.

SUNDAY 6th-6 spots or a charter.

THE ABOVE TRIPS ARE AVAIALBLE FOR TUNA IF THEY START BITING IN OUR RANGE, PLEASE CALL FOR INFO. All open spots or a charters in the AM. amd 5 to 8 hours depening where we are fishing, and start at $85 per person, they are also available for private charters. All tuna trips are $225per person for open charters and 12- 14 hours.
Please call or email with any questions, and we hope to catch some nice flounder, and are ready for some tuna! Hope to see you this summer aboard the STALKER!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Capts. Skip & Jeremy,
Haven't fished with you since this spring, but I am getting a bad case of tuna fever. Saw you have Monday, 7/31 open. I have 2 maybe 3 of us ready for a bluefin chunk & jig session. Do you think we could get a group together to leave Sun. night and come back Monday? Hopefully with coolers of sushi. Drop me an email-- [email protected] or call 856-371-0927. Herb Martyn

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Herb M said:
Capts. Skip & Jeremy,
Haven't fished with you since this spring, but I am getting a bad case of tuna fever. Saw you have Monday, 7/31 open. I have 2 maybe 3 of us ready for a bluefin chunk & jig session. Do you think we could get a group together to leave Sun. night and come back Monday? Hopefully with coolers of sushi. Drop me an email-- [email protected] or call 856-371-0927. Herb Martyn
Monday might be doable...well let you know ASAP!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
YO CAPPY, Yer phone broken? I'll try to call you in a lil bit.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts