BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fishing was the best of the season this week, check out our reports on our site, we can't wait to get out there again and do it next week. Below is our schedule for the week. Happy Holidays!

WEDNESDAY, December 22- 4 spots open in the AM.

THURSDAY, December 23- 4 spots in the AM, and if the weather cooperates 6 spots or a private charter in the PM.

FRIDAY, Christmas Eve,- 6 spots in the morning for a Christmas bass.

[ 12-20-2004, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
tHE BITE WAS INSANE - IF YOU HAVE VACATION DAYS LEFT I RECOMENED YOU GO THIS WEEK - THE RIPS ARE ON FIRE !!!!

JODI GOT 17 YESTERDAY WITH SKIPPY!!!!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Pat,

Go get'em buddy. The Rips are on FIRE!!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Purely insane action!

Brian and Steve - great fishing with ya!

Brian - be carefull not to chip your front teeth:)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
JoeBlack,

Great seeing you again. It was an awesome day on the water.

Skip/Jeremy...are you running on Monday 12/27? I think I might have to take the day off. :D

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I was forced to watch you from the beach Sunday down at the point :( I was the one sulking by the jetties. Hopefully I'll get out with you Wed. or Fri. How did you make out Sunday anyway?.....13

[ 12-20-2004, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: striper13 ]

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
guys i wanna see about friday my man!!!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by striper13:
I was forced to watch you from the beach Sunday down at the point :( I was the one sulking by the jetties. Hopefully I'll get out with you Wed. or Fri. How did you make out Sunday anyway?.....13
Rick,

Look in the striper forum under the "189 club" ;) Sorry! :(

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd like to go on Wednesday. It's been several weeks since I've been out and I NEED one more trip before Christmas. PM is preferable, but AM is OK also. I'm in PA Monday evening and will be in Cape May tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
PS.

Looks like a mini coldfront one more time...then it looks like it is going to warm up again! We should have a few more shots at them!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Jeremy/Skip....I emailed monday am to confirm 3 spots for thursday....J said it was one trip leaving at 8am....please let me know......have not heard from J.....THANKS!....Frank

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
friday guys??

1 - 20 of 42 Posts