BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring Striper fising is here! Things seem like they will be on out there now. The water is getting warmer, and so is the air. And this week had lots of keepers and fish to around 36". We also had days with catches of over 50 fish and the best day of the week with 109 stripers.

Below is the schedule of open spots for the week of 4-3 to 4-9:

Saturday, April 8- 1 spot at 6:15AM.

AM trips will leave around 7, and PM trips will leave around noon, give or take an hour, depending on the conditions.

All trips are 5 hours, and $85 per person, 5, and 6 hour charters are also available.

Please call or email with any questions, and we hope to catch some spring stripers with you on the STALKER.

We are also still booking drum trips for May and June, open and private. Full and new moons are filling fast.

[ 04-07-2006, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by LBI SurfRat:
what time are your departure's on monday?
tryin' to make it happen!

Nick
Nick, at this time it is hard to know the exact time, but plan on leaving around 7AM, maybe an hour earlier or later.

Hope to get you out there!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Jeremy,
left you a phone message several hours ago about taking one of your open spots Monday AM or PM. Let me know, 856-371-0927. Herb

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Herb M:
Jeremy,
left you a phone message several hours ago about taking one of your open spots Monday AM or PM. Let me know, 856-371-0927. Herb
Herb sorry we couldn't get out, later in the week looks good, or next week if you need Mon or Tues.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wednesday looks like its gonna be windy too, Thursday to Sunday have openings and it looks fishable, still have spots each day, please call if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Skip & Jeremy.....As of 4/14, I'll be self employed again. I won't be chained to a desk unless I want to be. I'll be able to go out during the week instead of being a weekend warrior.

I think you'll be seeing me alot this Spring. :cool: :D

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by snichols:
Skip & Jeremy.....As of 4/14, I'll be self employed again. I won't be chained to a desk unless I want to be. I'll be able to go out during the week instead of being a weekend warrior.

I think you'll be seeing me alot this Spring. :cool: :D
Great Steve, hope to fish with you again soon, we need someone to catch them at slack tide, plus its always windy on the weekends this spring!

[ 04-05-2006, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Originally posted by Stalker Charters:
Great Steve, we need someone to catch them at slack tide

For some reason, I catch when you're not supposed to and I don't catch when I should be. :confused: :D

Tell Skip, the next time I go out, I'll have a nice crisp dollar bill for him. :D :eek:

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by snichols:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalker Charters:
Great Steve, we need someone to catch them at slack tide

For some reason, I catch when you're not supposed to and I don't catch when I should be. :confused: :D

Tell Skip, the next time I go out, I'll have a nice crisp dollar bill for him. :D :eek:
</font>[/QUOTE]Hey, a buck is a buck..right? :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts