BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I'd like to say that I can't change the way I post reports for the business...This is the way we have done it in the past...and will continue to in the future! Sorry to those who do not like it...But it must be done!
-----------------------------------

AM trip
Fished this morning wit regulars aboard the STALKER and did well on bucktails with fish up to 38". Final tally for the trip was 62 stripers all caught on bucktails.

PM trip
The afternoon trip was even better.. Again cacthing all of our fish on bucktails...Our best drift was having six fish at once...(Pictures will be added). Everyone had a great time and the final tally for the afternoon was 91 stripers to around 37". Again all caught on bucktails.

P.S. Had Bbunker aboard today for both trips...Thanks Bill...and good job to you and everyone who fished with us today! ;)

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
are u sureeeee you caught all those fishies
lol

good job men way to go looking towards sundays trip with ya tell bbunker to get his coronas in bulk he is gonna need em :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Last Thursday, I went out on the Adam Bomb and we caught 32 stripers. Adam caught 105 the day before I went out. Today, the Stalker caught 91. I'll be on the boat for the PM trip tomorrow. Hope we do half as well as they did today. Is BBunker going again tomorrow? I haven't seen him yet this year.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Skip...AWESOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Ken Hilt:
Last Thursday, I went out on the Adam Bomb and we caught 32 stripers. Adam caught 105 the day before I went out. Today, the Stalker caught 91. I'll be on the boat for the PM trip tomorrow. Hope we do half as well as they did today. Is BBunker going again tomorrow? I haven't seen him yet this year.
Thanks guy's!

Ken, I got a feelingd tomorrow will be your day! ;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
All I can say is, "UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE DAY"! YES the numbers are ACTUAL! Ya don't want to believe them, that's your problem!

Ken Hilt, No I won't be there tomorrow. Gotta rest my old AZZ up for the weekend. Hope to fish with you again in the near future!

Thanks again Capt. Skip for a "GREAT DAY"! :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yo Skip,
Don't change a thing you guys do a great job a lot of people look foward to reading your reports and the number of fish you boat. Maybe you could offer up a charter for some of these non believers and show them how it's done!!!

Dwayne

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Nice Skipper! Way to go bud. ;) I think jealousy is starting to rear it's ugly head in regards to your numbers. :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: I been out with a bunch of WW/CM charters in the last few years and you have put me on WAY MORE stripers than anyone else period! You are out there day in/day out and I think you have a first hand/intimate knowlege of what's going on. For my money, you will always be my first pick for a striper charter. I'm not blowing smoke...proof is in the results! ;) We'll be calling you when they make us pull.
Another thing everyone seems to forget is that we all, as fishermen may tend to exaggerate a little...fish tales ya know? :D

[ 11-16-2004, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: finaddict5 ]

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Awesome job, Capt Skip. I too can vouch for Skip
AND Adam being honest with their catch totals and posts....I have fished with both of them.

Even fished with them BEFORE they were charter boat Captains!! :D :D

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Skip that was an awesome trip, Here is the picture when we had 6 on at once, then the next drift was 5, then 4, then 6 again..............

Whos counting, it was fun. Good job guys.

Here is the 37" caught on a bucktail, not a slot there!

TOM SCOTT'S CHARTER FROM PHILADEPHIA

[ 11-17-2004, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.