BASS BARN banner

STALKER Report...11/16

655 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  snichols 
#1 ·
AM Trip
On this mornings trip we had a 4 person private charter. Told the guy's before we left the dock that we'd be using bucktails the whole time instead of eels. They said really. Anyways...our first few drifts only produced a couple of fish...So I made a move and that paid off big time. We ended the morning with a even 60 stripers to around 33". Everyone caught on bucktails.

PM Trip

This afternoons trip was an Open Baot trip. Also had Bbunker along again. Went back to where we had them in the AM and they were still there. Ended this trip with a total of 59 stripers to around 36". Again all of our fish were caught on bucktails.

I want to say thanks to everyone who fished with us today...See ya soon! ;)

#7 ·
Hey Skip:

I'm gonna jump aboard on the December 10th AM trip with Newsbuoy and SeaCaper (Steve don't know he's jumping on yet...LOL!!!)

I'll bring some goodies down from Philly too.... ;) ;)

#13 ·
Skip: Pretty soon there will be no room left on the Stalker or the Adam Bomb. You guys really know how to fish. Two of my group, Rick and Roger, had never fished for stripers before. Between them, they caught 15 or so stripers including 3 over 34". They can hardly wait for the next trip on November 30. Thanks for a great afternoon and evening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.