BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will begin striper fishing on Monday the 18th. After this weekend the water temperature will be cooling off and things should start to really happen. SO GET READY FOR SOME FALL STIPERS, BECAUSE WE ARE!!!!

Below is our schedule for the week, I will keep it updated daily.

MONDAY, October 18 6 open spots or a private charter in the AM, and 6 open spots or a private charter in the PM.

TUESDAY, October 19 6 open spots or a private charter in the AM, and 6 open spots or a private charter in the PM.

WEDNESDAY, October 20 6 open spots or a private charter in the AM, and 6 open spots or a private charter in the PM.

THURSDAY, October 21 6 open spots or a private charter in the AM, and 6 open spots or a private charter in the PM.

FRIDAY, October 226 open spots or a private charter in the PM.

If you are interested in a trip please call or email us. We look forward to fishing with you on the STALKER!!!

[ 10-17-2004, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The fish are in the rips and Skip an myself have had them on bucktails and eels this week with fish to around 38'. Unfortunately this whole week is a blowout. After this wind subsides things should be really happening out there. I do have the following openings next week:

Monday, Oct 25- 4 open spots in the afternoon.

Tuesday, Oct 26- 6 open spots in the morning, or a private trip, and 6 open spots in the afternoon, or a private trip.

Wednesday, Oct 27- open spots in the afternoon or a private charter.

Monday, Nov 1- 6 open spots or a private charter in the afternoon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts