BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THE BITE IS ON!!!

Its time, we are starting to run striper trips everyday. We fished on March 24th and had 34 bass to 34"! They are biting on clam in the Delaware Bay, and lures as well. The water temperature is around 46 degrees, and it has cleaned up. There is lots of bait around, and things are going to get better each day as spring approaches.

Keep checking our reports page for updates and here for weekly openings. We will be trying whatever it takes. We have bucktails, clam, and the whatever we need to get some bass on the boat!

The trips below will be 5 hours, and $90 pp, all rods, bait and tackle included, we also offer 5 and 6 hour private charters.

Below is the schedule for Sat 29th to April 13th, if you need a date after that, please call to set it up:

MONDAY 4/7- 4 spots in the AM and 5 in the PM.

TUESDAY 4/8- 6 spots or a charter in the AM and PM. WEDNESDAY 4/9- 5 spots in the AM, and 6 or a charter in the PM.

WEDNESDAY 4/9- 5 spots in the AM, and 6 or a charter in the PM.

THURSDAY 4/10- 6 spots or a charter in the AM and PM.

FRIDAY 4/11- 1 spot in the AM.

SATURDAY 4/12- 1 spot in the AM, and 4 spots in the PM.

REST OF THE MONTH OF APRIL...please call or email for dates, we are running two trips a day, open and private charters everyday

We are booking inshore and offshore trips for the 2008 season. For our inshore trips we are booking for spring stripers in April and May, drum in May and June, Flounder (inshore and offshore wrecks and reefs), and blues from June til August.

For our offshore trips we are booking 12 to 14 hour tuna trips from July to Septmber, and overnight trips for September and October.

STALKER TOO UPDATE- They just put the engine in the new STALKER, a 490 Cummins Diesel, and are finishing the deck, enclosed wheelhouse, and electronics. She should be here by mid May. She will have a 13 ft. beam, an enclosed air conditioned wheelhouse, enclosed head, bunks and a huge cockpit!

Please call or email if you have any questions, or need any information.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I do fellas, be seein ya soon enough.

go get em!!!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We just updated the above schedule, we are fishing everyday this week and have availability.

We are heading out this afternoon, and tomorrow Sunday, please check here, or our website for a report of today, and tomorrow, and for an updated schedule.

We hope to fish with you this week, spring is in the air and the bass are biting!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for checking, but don't worry, you are on my schedule.

Fish4Evr said:
was wondering how you have an Am and PM trip for next sunday the 6th when I reserved a charter for that day.
Don't worry, I just didn't get to a chance to update the schedule, your all set. I just received your deposit yesterday, Thank you.

Sorry, sometimes it is tough to get to the computer and update every time someone books. But thanks for checking, I just updated this morning. Talk to you the night before the trip.

·
Registered
271 Posts
sounds good, i maybe up for a run, i feel a cold coming on. I sent jeremy an e-mail.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BOTTOM FEEDER said:
sounds good, i maybe up for a run, i feel a cold coming on. I sent jeremy an e-mail.
Glad you made it out today Doug, even with a cold. Got the call from Skip, heard you guys have 30 bass already!!

THE ABOVE SCHEDULE IS UPDATED FOR THE NEXT WEEK. Please call to get out with us, or for any information.

·
Registered
11,411 Posts
JerseyBrian said:
So I'm guessing you guys are booked for this sunday AM then?

:D YES THEY ARE :D

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Need some bodies for tomorrow 4/4 AM. We are leaving around 8AM. The bite was very good today and the weather is decent for tomorrow!

(609)231-9611

·
Registered
271 Posts
thanks again guys, i had a blast!! I'll be down again, next will be Bucktails!!!!!! see ya's soon.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Guy's,

We are now fishing everyday 2 times a day. The fish really turned on yesterday. Monday is the next day that we have availabilty! Let's do it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts