BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I'm back! As I have been hearing Fluking at the old grounds is off. NOT FOR ME! WE ARE KNOCKING THEM DEAD as we are throwing 17" back as we are making room for the big ones. I have been fishing the old grounds for twenty years so we know what to do when the fishing starts falling off for the new comers. We are presently running Charters 7 days a week and only running open when we are not chartered on FRI, SAT, AND SUN. My last two trips have been very good as we limited out last sun. and Yesterday,s Charter with CHUCK PAGANOS trip we had 25 fish to 6lbs and a few keeper sea bass. As I don't have access to a computer down the shore you have to call me at 215-512-1640 or 215-968-8765 ALSO I love to troll this time of year so I would like to do half day troll and half day Fluke or wreck. Their are lots of big blackfish around if you like to catch and release! Also for the expierianced fluke fisherman we have trips available to fish heavy structure but this is only for the the expierianced fisherman who brings their own rigs and weights as you have a tendacy to loose gear. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO! CAPTAIN STEVE LONDON

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
keep a pitch bait ready ! The Fluking this past week has been excellent for us as we are doing quite good at the old grounds. Others may dissagree as they don't fish in my secret spots. Also good fluke men will out fish most others! I want to give my new FRIEND LEN FENNIMORE KUDOS as he turned me on to a new spot. Len is also an excellent fluke fisherman and holds his own! THANKS LEN! To book a charter call 215-512-1640 or 215-968-8765 Now booking CHARTERS 7 days and only running open FRI, SAT, and SUN when we don't have charters! THANKS CAP'T STEVE LONDON

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, As this is my first post since the barn is back, I have alot to tell you! Last week at the east lump I trolled up three bluefin kept two and released one. Also on our last pass we hit a dolfin that just fit in our 125qt cooler. I guess it was around 12-14 lbs. We also had 5 slammer blues so we had good action. The very next day I went back to the same spot and trolled for 4 hrs. and got squat! Except for a WHITE MARLIN! OH YEA! We first noticed he hit a daisy green machine that I got From "OFF SHORE TACKLE CO", ( Thanks Rich and Joey) He then moved over to the center Daisy Which is my own creation that I will no way reveal it's consturction ( That means you too TOM) Our secret weapon! But he wouldn't take that either. Just played with it! He then moved over to the starboard daisy and played with that, then left the spread. This all took around 30 sec. As we had no idea this was going to happen, now we keep a pitch bait ready ! The Fluking this past week has been excellent for us as we are doing quite good at the old grounds. Others may dissagree as they don't fish in my secret spots. Also good fluke men will out fish most others! I want to give my new FRIEND LEN FENNIMORE KUDOS as he turned me on to a new spot. Len is also an excellent fluke fisherman and holds his own! THANKS LEN! To book a charter call 215-512-1640 or 215-968-8765 Now booking CHARTERS 7 days and only running open FRI, SAT, and SUN when we don't have charters! THANKS CAP'T STEVE LONDON

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I have only been in Bucks Co. for two days and now I'm headed back down. So far the boat is not chartered so we will be running open this weekend, or you can fish the local party boat shoulder to shoulder, tangled with the guy on either side or the guy on the other side fishing under the boat. How about the all the vactioners who only fish once a year and the ocastional beer guzzeler. In between all this you might catch a fish and will it be a keeper. Want me to go on! Come fish on an open charter with max 6 pass. on prime fishing grounds. You get personalized attention and instruction if needed. You may pay more with me but I think you definatly get your monies worth. Oh yea not to mention we don't fish by the clock. If we are catching we stay till we had enough! So this is why I started the open boat charters 4 years ago. Reservations are not necessary but recomended. You can come last min. as long as there is room. CALL 215-968-8765 CAP'T STEVE LONDON

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grey, I have a web page on the front cover of the barn with all the info. On the barns fron advertiser page ,look down the left colum of advertisers click on STANLEY ROSE. THANKS FOR THE INQUIRY Capt Steve London

1 - 8 of 8 Posts