BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO, WELL WHEN BROKEN BOBBER NICK NAMED ME , CAP'T CHAOS I NOW NO WHY!!!FRI WAS CANCELLED WITH 30 PLUS WINDS. SAT., WAS QUESTIONABLE WITHOUT A DOUBT, BUT WITH THE CHARTER CHOPING AT THE BIT TO CATCH BLACKFISH I FIGURED IT WAS WORTH A PEAK. SO WE WENT AND WHEN WE GOT OUT TO THE WRECK IT WAS 6FT SEAS, BUT ONCE ANCHORED UP WHO CARES! AND WE LOADED UP EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ROUGH. IT WAS NON STOP ACTION AND I THINK WE WERE A COUPLE SHORT OF A LIMIT. THE WIND DID LAY DOWN ENOUGH TO GIVE US A COMFORTABLE RIDE HOME. ON SUNDAY WE ENDED UP ONLY WITH TWO BRAVE SOLES AND WITH WINDS BLOWING FROM THE SOUTH WE AGAIN WERE FACED WITH AN UGLY SEA. I WAS GOING TO TURN AROUND AND GO IN BUT I WAS AFRAID THE INLET WAS TOO BAD, SO WE KEPT GOING SLOW BUT SURE TO WRECK ONLY 3 MILES OUT. AS SOON AS WE STOPPED WE HAD BLACKFISH! THEN AROUND 11AM THE WIND STARTED TO LAY DOWN AND EVENTUALLY TURNED TO THE WEST. THERE WAS BIRD PLAY ALL AROUND US SO WHEN THE BITE SLOWED TO A PICK WE PULLED THE ANCHOR AND I MARKED SOME FISH AND WE JIGGED UP 6 BASS KEPT 4 AND RELEASED TWO. WE ALSO HAD TWO BLUES. ENDED THE DAY AT 4PM AND BACK AT THE DOCK BY 4:30. AGAIN WE WERE ONLY 3 MILE OFF SO THE BASS WERE LEAGALLY CAUGHT! WE HAD GREAT FISHING SAT AND SUN DESPITE THE BAD WEATHER. I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT !!! CAP'T STEVE (CHAOS ) LONDON STANLEY ROSE CHARTERS!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
When you go on the Stanley Rose, leave your faint heart at home,because you will catch fish, whatever the conditions.Had alot of fun on Sat. with "Cap't Chaos".Meet some nice guys from the northern part of the state.Steve see you on Sat. Haig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts