BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past sat. Darrel (blackfish) came along with 3 friends and a dock neighbor Tod and of coarse my good buddy Lenny. Off we went to see if the blackfish would bite on a full moon in March. The first wreck was not to good as we had 6 small fish all throw backs. As the tide started to swing we moved to another wreck. The first few we caught were small but they started to get bigger with each fish coming over the rail. Now we started putting them in the safe and they are now nice size fish. We ended gafing three and totaled out the day with 19 keepers up to 9 lbs. I must tell ya, Darrel's magic blackfish bait that he cooked on the stove at home really did the trick. Good going Darrel, I was impressed! Thanks for coming and next time use seseme oil. Cap't Steve London
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
It was a very good day for mid-March. The weather forecast was a little bit off... They forecasted 10~15 with 2~4 instead we had 20~25 and 4~7. Three of my friends got sea sick and I almost asked to Steve to turn back... Thank got it calm down and my steamed shrimp was working very good. Steve, you are the best!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Thank you for the report. I still have striper feaver but its nice to know the sliperie ones are moving in.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,081 Posts
Cat. Chaos Does It Again

Steve London said:
This past sat. Darrel (blackfish) came along with 3 friends and a dock neighbor Tod and of coarse my good buddy Lenny. Off we went to see if the blackfish would bite on a full moon in March. The first wreck was not to good as we had 6 small fish all throw backs. As the tide started to swing we moved to another wreck. The first few we caught were small but they started to get bigger with each fish coming over the rail. Now we started putting them in the safe and they are now nice size fish. We ended gafing three and totaled out the day with 19 keepers up to 9 lbs. I must tell ya, Darrel's magic blackfish bait that he cooked on the stove at home really did the trick. Good going Darrel, I was impressed! Thanks for coming and next time use seseme oil. Cap't Steve London
Nice going guys:) . Magic Bait:eek: :eek: !!!! Wow, can I have some:D . Oh, by the way Steve, this is the way you spell Daryl,:D :p Hee,Hee. :) Haig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
TheGeneral said:
Nice going guys:) . Magic Bait:eek: :eek: !!!! Wow, can I have some:D . Oh, by the way Steve, this is the way you spell Daryl,:D :p Hee,Hee. :) Haig
Haig,
He never listens... ha ha ha... I gave up... Anyway, you have to try steamed pilled shrimp!!! It works better than craps!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,423 Posts
Here ya' go Philly!!!!! :)

phillyfishing said:
do you happen to cook them in anything other then water.. great haig where am i going to get a shrimp trap at :)



Live Search

Web results

1-10 of 844,000· See also: //
Results

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
You can even buy cooked and frozen shrimp from the grocery store but price is double. If you buy and cooked, you can buy the medium size shrimp for about $5/lb... one lb is all you need, but cooked and frozen one is about $10. I personally like to cook it myself because it is cheaper and I like to buy some extra and eat it too.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,505 Posts
TheGeneral said:
My Nancy is not doing well:( . I will be by her side until things change. I'll call you when this happens. Haig
Haig this is Rob, I fished with you on sunday with Adam. I'm sorry to hear this and wish you and Nancy the best. My prayers Rob.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,819 Posts
TheGeneral said:
My Nancy is not doing well:( . I will be by her side until things change. I'll call you when this happens. Haig
haig man prayers will be sent.. you have my # if you need anything.. i can be there in 15min if need be
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,393 Posts
TheGeneral said:
My Nancy is not doing well:( . I will be by her side until things change. I'll call you when this happens. Haig
Haig, so sorry to hear that! Nancy and you are in my, the Boss', and Kaitlyn's prayers. Stay strong!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top