BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news to all who fish on the Stanley Rose. We will in the water by the end of the business day Aptil 11. By the end of the week we should be ready to explore the dele. bay. If everything goes good , we have Green Crabs!! the blackies should be in closer. The sstripers are on fire so come One , Come All, Just call 215-512-1640 The Captain

·
Registered
606 Posts
NOW YOU'RE TALKING. TOG, ALL THE WAY.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tautag and tobbin Bob , As my buddy on the Mary M says I Quote Cap't Sam, " BLACKFISH ARE BEAUTIFUL" Thats one thing I never do is to take credit from someone else, and there is no HALF DAYS ON THE STANLEY ROSE!

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by Stevelondon:
Great news to all who fish on the Stanley Rose. We will in the water by the end of the business day Aptil 11. By the end of the week we should be ready to explore the dele. bay. If everything goes good , we have Green Crabs!! the blackies should be in closer. The sstripers are on fire so come One , Come All, Just call 215-512-1640 The Captain
Awesome Steve - can't wait to meet you April 30th.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bobber, The Stanley Rose is afloat! I will be ready to fish this weekend. Toggin this sunday sounds good. Lets fill the boat . Six would be nice . Thats 28 tog including me. LETS GO If anyone is intrested in exploring some wrecks with us on Sunday ( Weather permitting) call me at 215-512-1640

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.