BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FISHED FRI AND SAT THIS PAST WEEKEND! BOTH DAYS WE LIMITED WITH NICE FLATTIES BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M NOT SEEING THE SIZE FISH WE HAD LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME. SOME THINGS ARE DIFFERENT THIS YEAR LIKE WATER TEMPS! LAST YEAR WE HAD WATER TEMPS IN THE 70'S BY THIS TIME. EVEN THE LUMPS AREN'T HOLDING BLUEFIN AND DOLFIN, KING MACKS AND SPANISH MACKS.(YET) THERE ARE PLENTY OF FLUKE AROUND AND I DO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE BIG ONES. THERE'S ONE CATCH, BE PREPARED TO LOOSE TACKLE. YOU MUST BRING LEAD AND RIGS 6,8,10 AND SOMETIMES 12'S. I CAN SUPPLY RIGS AND WEIGHTS BUT FOR A PRICE! YOU DO LOOSE A LOT OF RIGS! I'LL BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME ON THE WATER TILL THE END OF JULY. SO COME ON DOWN EITHER CHARTER ME OR COME ON THE OPEN BOAT AT 215-512-1640 CAP'T STEVE LONDON STANLEY ROSE CHARTERS AND OPEN BOAT ( NO HALF DAYS ON THE STANLEY ROSE)

·
Registered
12,843 Posts
Get the lead out! Contributed a bunch alrewady as well. Will need to repenish the stock before next trip

·
Registered
785 Posts
Steve...shot you an email earlier today...what is your schedule looking like FRI?? any open boat days this weekend for Flatties??

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am open all weekend. Got lots of room . I'll be heading down the shore Wed eve. If anyone wants to try for some heavy cover fluking or old grounds stuff you have to call me on my cell at 215-512-1640 CAP'T STEVE STANLEY ROSE CHARTERS AND OPEN BOAT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts