BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO FISHED WITH ME THIS PAST YEAR. WE CAUGHT A LOT OF FISH THIS YEAR AND HAD FUN DOING IT! WISH ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY AND A HEALTHY NEW YEAR. BE SAFE AND I WILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT SEASON! CAP'T STEVE AND MATE LENNY

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Great to know that you had a good season.I understand that we may have a new Capt next season terrorizing the fish.[is it true that his name is Capt. Ron?]As usual,I look forward to reading your reports next season since I know that you are one of the few who can mugg them up!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Capt. Steve & Lenny, Had a very great
time fishing with you this season. Will be fishing with you more ;) next season. Happy & Safe holliday
. Haig

[ 12-14-2005, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: TheGeneral ]

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SHINYO, YES IT IS TRUE, RON CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. HE NEEDS TO BE AN OFFICIAL CAP'T SO HE CAN BOSS ME AROUND! IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD THAT YOU ENJOY READING MY FISHING REPORTS. THANKS DOUG AND HAIG FOR THE KIND WORDS AND I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT SEASON. BY THE WAY ON MONDAY'S TRIP WE HAD AT LEAST 5 FISH OVER 7 LBS. NEXT YEAR I PLAN ON STAYING IN LATER TILL THE END OF JAN. I WOULD STILL BE IN ,BUT I NEED A NEW OIL PAN. THANKS AGAIN, HAVE A HAPPY AND A HEALTHY . STEVE

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SHINYO, YES IT IS TRUE, RON CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. HE NEEDS TO BE AN OFFICIAL CAP'T SO HE CAN BOSS ME AROUND! IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD THAT YOU ENJOY READING MY FISHING REPORTS. THANKS DOUG AND HAIG FOR THE KIND WORDS AND I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT SEASON. BY THE WAY ON MONDAY'S TRIP WE HAD AT LEAST 5 FISH OVER 7 LBS. NEXT YEAR I PLAN ON STAYING IN LATER TILL THE END OF JAN. I WOULD STILL BE IN ,BUT I NEED A NEW OIL PAN. THANKS AGAIN, HAVE A HAPPY AND A HEALTHY . STEVE

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Steve,

It was great fishing with you this year. Have a Safe and Happy Holidays. Kyle and I will see you next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts