BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY ALL, GOOD NEWS IS WE ARE RUNNING OPEN BOAT THIS WEEKEND. FRIDAY IS ALREADY BOOKED BUT WE STILL HAVE OPENINGS FOR SAT AND SUN. IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GO I'LL FISH ON THE NEXT CASE IN THE CANYON, RIGHT RON! CALL ME NOW TO BOOK A SPOT AND BRING A FRIEND! THE FISHING IS TILL RED HOT AS i HEAR THE CLEAN SWEEP MUGGED THEM TODAY. 215-512-1640

·
Registered
461 Posts
Count me in on Sunday's Open boat. I understand we need a couple more to go. Give the Capt a call guys for a full day of fishing!

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Hi Steve, I'd be interested possibly in the Sat or Sun open boat, what is the price?

You are going for those giant fluke right, that's what I'm interested in. Seems you are doing pretty darn well.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HEY GUYS, YES THIS IS LAST WEEKS FORUM BUT THIS WEEKEND FRI IS OPEN BOAT AND SUNDAY WILL ALSO BE OPEN. THAT'S LABOR DAY WEEKEND. I AM ALSO RUNNING ON MON AS A BONUS IF I GET ENOUGH PEOPLE CALL THE CELL PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!! THE PC IS ONLY A SOURCE OF INFO AND ADVERTISEING. WE STILL USE THE TELEPHONE.215-512-1640 215-512-1640 215-512-1640 CAP'T STEVE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts