BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TO ALL MY STEADY CUSTOMERS AND NEWCOMERS, I'm excited about this coming striper season! Now til the end of the year Stripers Seabass and BLACKFISH are the target specis. We always have green crabs to take along with us to mix things up. We will have eels on board and depending on price I may have to charge for live bait. Bringing along some live spot is a good idea as A 50 gal. drum will house quit a few. My price for open boat fares is still only $90.00. Pack breakfast for the ride out , lunch for the lulls and dinner for when we put in those long days. WE SAIL FRI. SAT AND SUN. OPEN OR CHARTER. CHARTERS, I SUPPLY THE EELS. OPEN BOAT , A LA CARTE. I supply the rods and tackle for those who need it but I advise you to bring your own. DON'T PUT A CRAMP IN YOUR STYLE! We all learn from each other, thats part of the fun! FOR RESERVATIONS AND INFORMATION CALL CAP'T STEVE LONDON OF THE STANLEY ROSE AT 215-968-8765 or 215-512-1640 (cell) P.S. We pull away from the doc while it is still dark. I want to be making my first drift at first light.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Steve I will be down to see ya in a week cant wait bulldog tog and stripers in the rips. And to anybody that never fish with Capt Steve he will kick your *** at blackfishing and teach you nothing only kidding oh yea never never touch the Capt rod

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Markwawa, I only teach hands on the STANLEY ROSE. COME ON DOWN WE ALWAYS NEED A CREW! I'm toggin this weekend along with live linning the rips, you know the bass are here! Just no body is talking yet. This cold snap is all we needed!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Go get them Capt. I know that you are one of the best when it comes to toggin and driftin those snakes.Is there any extra charge for translating the riddles when Sam is aboard?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Shinyo, WHEN YA COMING DOWN! SOON TO BE CAP'T RON FISHES STRIPERS WITH ME SO WHY DON'T YOU PLAN ON COMING DOWN. YEA RONS GOING TO BE CAP'T RON IN 06 CALL ME

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Don't get nervous Capt Chaos. Just have them crabs ready...... $$$ is on the way... And I got the 25th too...... Mike and Theresa are coming on the 27th.. I know you like that.....lol

[ 10-13-2005, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: broken bobber ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts