BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally listed the boat for 2,500...This is a 21' CC Starcraft with a 1992 Johnson 88 spl. on it..I bought the boat last yr. from Finaddict which i paid 3,500 for...Trailer is in good shape..Being that the boat is Alluminum it very easy to tow considering the size...The motor is in excellent shape but needs thermostats...besides needing a little TLC this is an awesome deal...I am currently trying to get a pic. to post...Ask anyone about the motor thats on this boat...Used mostly in the fall last yr. One turn of the key and it fires right up...You can fish 4 or 5 people on this boat thats how much room there is...I can be reached at 215-704-4750 for any other details....Thanks Pazman

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
What kind of trailer does it have? I need a trailer pretty bad.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts

Paz-I posted the pict. for ya bud! This is right when I sold her to you. For anyone interested, This was and is a great boat. As Paz says, easy to trailer, great on fuel, super high sides and an enclosed splash well. I'd re-buy it Ter if I didn't already buy another of the exact same boat for $4000. We sold the big gas guzzler pictured behind the Starcraft.It was a nice boat, but I had to have my boat on a trailer to go to the fish. That is why the Starcrafts are so good. I'm gald to be mobile again! Bry ;)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts

Here's a pix of the one I just bought for $4000 :eek: this year to replace the white one I sold to Pazman. I'm keeping this one and NO it is not for sale. :D So you can see how much I think of these boats! ;) They are terrific.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
It must move pretty well with the 88 hp - how fast ?

If the max. hp is 150, it would probably go 50 mph !!!!

I had a lot of fun with my alum. boat, and if I was in the market - I'd be on this. I just sent this ad to the friend that bought my aluminum rig.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Gl had trouble getting rid of mine for 1500 , not as pretty but still these are great boats , especially first boats . Great on gas , Very forgiving ( easy to push of sand bar in Corsen's inlet ) , christ you can lift the boat with 2 people less motor . Esay to modify and work on . Barley dents when hitting .50 bridge in Corsen's . The rips could get hairy , but I pushed ours through Corsens breakers and even had her sideways once , thank God for the high gunnels . Someone will eventually be happy .
Good Luck .

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hello - What year is the boat and what area are you located in? Could you also email me pics with views of the back? Thanks!
Martin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts