BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doom and gloom everywhere! here are the facts: haddock 9 per person possession, 19 inches, mate and captain 9 each, total 72 fat haddock. pollock too many to mention. cod we have fought hard and long, magunson act of 2008 that meant that by 2014 cod stocks to be rerbuilt are going to be pushed back to 2016, inaccurate scientific data. ten cod per man plus 10 for the mate and captain. total 80 cod, 72 haddock and i cant even count the pollock. pretty good trip. call or email for resv. best, capt. jim

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Has anybody fished the Big Mac? I have tried to contact them twice and have gotten no replys. I thought I had read earlier this year he was moving boat to RI for the winter but I cant confirm this. Just looking for input. Thanks TJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fished with them this past July. Excellent operation run by a very nice and knowledgable father and son team. I am hoping to fish with them this winter as well. Hopefully, all is well with them.

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
I'd fish with them if they did move to RI for the winter, I hate Party boat fishing.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Jim was suposed to haul Big mac out around the end of November, do a repower, and then move down to Snug for the winter. Not sure if he has finished his repower or not. Haven't been down to GH in a while.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
CB, I surely can and will. It just seems funny he keeps posting the new regs and sounds like he is up and running and looking for business but does not reply to messages. I know these guys are busy but a reply would be nice it helps in making your plans especially if you still have to work for a living.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I here you CB. I truly am addicted to buying the equipment. Havent been out in about two weeks really need to scratch the itch.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey Capt, Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well my wishes to you for a speedy recovery. I will keep a look out for when you get back up and running. TJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts