BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening,

Once again everything is going great as we prepare for the 2006 season. Cod fishing has been excellent and the haddock fishing should be awesome according to the reports and trawl survey results. We are running both shared and private trips for Stellwagen Bank Cod and Haddock. Currently we have no set dates and I will use this forum to establish dates of openings as we start to book trips. In otherwords if you want a trip on a date, we will book it and fill around you.

The cost PP for an open boat trip is $175.00 PP and we sail out of Green Harbor, Marshfield, MA.and of course we will talk to you regarding the weather so you are not wasting your time driving north to go home.

I do prefer Fridays for open boat trips so starting now I will say the following dates are open but we will work with any other days:

April 14, 21, and 28
May 12,19, 26

Check out our website and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me at (781) 871-2113

Respectfully,

Captain Dave Waldrip

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Dave - I'm coming up for the Providence show the end of March. I had planned on trying to codfish on the Sat but Im awaiting a MRI results on my right wrist .

I havent fished since early January and I am becoming more insane with each passing hour

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys,

Things have been crazy here and you have my numbers if you need more information. I hope your recovery is going well Brian. Fishnfool, call anytime and we can talk about what I can do for you. I think everyone up here is getting cabin fever as we are starting to get alot of calls. Have a great day and we hope to see you aboard.

Respectfully,

Dave

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jack,

I won't be ready till the week after around the 25th of March unless this weather breaks.I was pretty excited and now they are talking about the coldest night of yeat which makes painting the bottom tough. Give me a call and we will talk about alternatives.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just for everyone's info the emergency cod measures have been posted by NMFS and we will still be able to take 10 cod per person and NO BAG LIMIT on haddock. In May the size will increase from 22" to 24". Oh well better than a three fish limit. We still have plenty of good dates abvailable for both open boat and private trips.

Respectfully,

Captain Dave Waldrip
www.relentlesscharters.com

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FISHNFOOL,

Currently Easter Weekend we are booked on Saturday the 15th and have Friday the 14th and and Easter Sunday the 16th open. Give me a call or send me an e-mail if you would like to discuss a trip.

Thanks,

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts