BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Was this yesterday, I saw a sailboat pulling a spread n started laughing but now that I think about it its a cheap way to fish by sailing in instead of burning fuel.LOL

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Was this yesterday, I saw a sailboat pulling a spread n started laughing but now that I think about it its a cheap way to fish by sailing in instead of burning fuel.LOL
They fished Friday-Sunday I believe. Bluefin grounds to Hudson and back. They burned 12 gallons!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Al, I sailed with my Dad for 40 years and raced 420's and Lasers in college onthe sailing team. I can attest that the sport is anything but Cheap. Gas is expensive, but Genoa's, Spinakers and all the gear on a sailboat ain't anything close to Cheap! There's a reason America Cup is run by Miliionaires & Billionaires!

·
Registered
37 Posts
this is pretty awesome! My aunt and uncle who passed recently were avid sailors, and they would have loved to see this! why not if your sailing troll some lures behind ya? only can add some extra excitement to a already fun sport/hobby. Pretty cool to see. thank you for sharing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts