BASS BARN banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I sent Steve an email around xmas time asking if he sold gift certificates. he said he will be back selling in the spring. Guess he is making everything over the winter and will start to sell it. I am sure there are a bunch of us waiting. I will be ordering about 8 bars myself as soon as he opens.:)

·
Vendor
1,761 Posts
Hey Guys,
Just heard from Jerry(Mucho Clams) about this thread. Thanks Jerry.

Great to hear you guys are thinking of gearing up for next season. No better time to get your ducks all in row than winter. We are alive and well. We just needed to close the website for the winter season as higher than expected sales caused us to run out of a lot of our staple products. It is also difficult for me to keep up in the winter when my son returns to college and I take on additional responsibilities like coaching basketball. My construction business and 4 kids keep me very busy as well.

Anthony is exactly right we are restocking and will be up and running full force in the spring. We have some new releases coming out as well. One of which is Magnum Bigeye Bar with 15" squids and a matching slant head plunger for a stinger.

Anthony, Thanks for your confidence in Sterling Tackle! Give me a call or email and I can see if we have the components for your wish list. I would be glad to put it together for you over the next couple weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts