BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
77,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to see the pic. You put your time in and I really look forward to your posts.

Congratulations!

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
i wrote 8 eight articles which made it in the NJ Angler or the Fisherman, it always surpized me how little the bassbarn community showed interest after my articles came out, there were positive responses but we should support our fellow barners more when we are in the public eye, i stopped writing the articles, instead i am writing a book, when it comes out in about 5 years, i will be looking for support :)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Nice pic Steve-O, I thought that mug looked familiar :D

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
there he goes showin off again :p nice work steveo

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
YOUNG THIN GUYS GET ALL THE ACTION. OLD thin GUYS GET SQUAT. I CAN SEE IT NOW JERSEY CAPE FISHING WITH STEVE-O & the old guy.

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
BIGGESTJACK said:
YOUNG THIN GUYS GET ALL THE ACTION. OLD thin GUYS GET SQUAT. I CAN SEE IT NOW JERSEY CAPE FISHING WITH STEVE-O & the old guy.

He already has some background face time on one or two of Freds show.:eek:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Esox1 said:
i wrote 8 eight articles which made it in the NJ Angler or the Fisherman, it always surpized me how little the bassbarn community showed interest after my articles came out, there were positive responses but we should support our fellow barners more when we are in the public eye, i stopped writing the articles, instead i am writing a book, when it comes out in about 5 years, i will be looking for support :)
What are you writing a book on catching bluefish off the dock?

Im just messin around, I know you wrote that crabbing article because you mentioned it on the barn, but if it doesnt say written by "ESox" how are we supposed to know? I think anyone who frequents the homeport would recognize Steve-Os pic, he is a picture machine.

What other articles did you write?

RyanF

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
RyanF said:
What are you writing a book on catching bluefish off the dock?

Im just messin around, I know you wrote that crabbing article because you mentioned it on the barn, but if it doesnt say written by "ESox" how are we supposed to know? I think anyone who frequents the homeport would recognize Steve-Os pic, he is a picture machine.

What other articles did you write?

RyanF
I would rather not say what the book is about, let's just say it is fiction. Here are the articles.

Raystown Lake - Home of the Freshwater 50
Back Bay In May - Get Behind Sea Isle City
Jersey Blue Claws
Surfcastin' Sea Isle
Tautog Time At OC Reef
Brown Shark Fishing - The Secret Is Out
Brownies!
Get On The Crab
(Plus a Bear Hunting Article which I just resubmitted to PA Game News)

I would always post when I had an article published.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Thanks

Thanks guys, i really appreciate bill and the whole crew's work publishing that magazine. It is an awesome read and very helpful when starting out fishing in NJ. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
saw it yesterday, thought that was him.
I've seen that pose before;)
Congrats!:)

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
WTG Steve-O!!!

Exos1, that's pretty cool about what you've written. Was also thinking about putting a book together. But it would be more of an id book of fish that you can come acroos in our waters. Already have a ton of pics and concidering something new turns up every year I figure before I die I might have something.:)

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Papa Bear 56 said:
Is he going Hollywood on us:eek: :D
You get my e-mail?? Works things out with the fluke tourney yet??

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Esox1 said:
I would rather not say what the book is about, let's just say it is fiction. Here are the articles.

Raystown Lake - Home of the Freshwater 50
Back Bay In May - Get Behind Sea Isle City
Jersey Blue Claws
Surfcastin' Sea Isle
Tautog Time At OC Reef
Brown Shark Fishing - The Secret Is Out
Brownies!
Get On The Crab
(Plus a Bear Hunting Article which I just resubmitted to PA Game News)

I would always post when I had an article published.
Sweet god, runnin the whole gammet huh? Ill keep my eye out from now on. Good luck with the book my dad has had a book in progess, for well, uh a little over 30 years now. Let me know if it hits the shelves, Ill pick up a copy and have you sign it with fish blood.

RyanF

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Papa Bear 56 said:
He already has some background face time on one or two of Freds show.:eek:
Yeah, the first show we were on, (quick shot) fred is pulling up to give us a bag of bellies after he was done fishing. They ended with 12 stripers and a few keepers i think, we got the skunk, but ever since, he has got us hooked on those bellies!!! :cool: Nice work Fred.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Steve - Your turning into a celebrity - that's COOL..
The kids will want your autograph and we can say we knew you when you were just a minnow hustler..
Stopped by Sat. A.M. - nobody around - by the time I got home Nancy was on the phonw with mom and she said you guys were on the way down - sorry we did'nt hook up.
Talk to you soon.:)

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
IHOOKM said:
Hey Steve - Your turning into a celebrity - that's COOL..
The kids will want your autograph and we can say we knew you when you were just a minnow hustler..
Stopped by Sat. A.M. - nobody around - by the time I got home Nancy was on the phonw with mom and she said you guys were on the way down - sorry we did'nt hook up.
Talk to you soon.:)
Its cool, when is the hyde away going in?? The big boat will hopefully be in by next weekend. The little boat we threw in yesterday night, no leaks as we speak!! :D :eek:

We tried the bay yesterday but no striped ones. All doggies...it should turn on soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts