BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if I am the only person who hasn't recieved my tags for 2004? I sent in my log on 12-17-03, and been reading that everyone has been getting their tags last week... and I still have not .... :confused: Even my neighbor who sent his in on 1-15-04 recieved his . So I wrote a letter to them along with filling out another application for the 2004 season... here is the letter that I wrote .... Hopefully I will recieve my tags or a responce from their office ....

STRIPED BASS BONUS PROGRAM

2-09-04

To Whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter to your office today to inform the office that I have sent in my 2003 Striped Bass Fishing log on 12-17-03 .As of yet I have not received my Striped Bass Bonus Cards for the 2004 season. I have spoken to many anglers and was told that they received their new 2004 cards but some of the anglers that I spoke to sent their logs in January, some sent theirs in a month after I did , and received their tags last week, plus most of them are from out of state and they received them. Could this be an overlook on the part of your office ? I am sure that I am not the only one this happened to , but I would appreciate if your office could contact me by calling 609-929-2197, or respond by mailing a letter to the return address on the envelope I sent, to explain why were my bonus tags not mailed with the rest of the other applicants?? Enclosed you will find another application for the 2004 season, in hopes I receive my bonus tags before the start of the season ( which is fast approaching) . I thank you for your cooperation in this matter .

Sincerely ,

Andrew V. Sexton Jr.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Andy,
Give them a call at 609-748-2020. They will help you.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Capt Block.... I will...

I just called them and told them the situation, and they told me that my letter must have gotten lost in the mail :mad: Then they told me to wait until March, then I told them that was not right ,I'll be fishing by then.. but any way they did put me on the list and are going to send me new tags next week... which I thought was considerate... but I still have my application stamped and sealed on stand by .... :rolleyes:

[ 02-09-2004, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: canyon caster ]

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
Don't know what to tell ya Canyon, I sent my report in on the 17th too and I received my new tags last week.Not trying to be smart but are you sure you mailed them to the correct address.

Dave Isanski

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave,

Yes I did ... If I didn't send it to the correct Address I would have recieved the mail back... Well everything is being taken care of now.... we'll see what happens in 2 weeks ...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Canyon, got mine it just three weeks. Something went wrong. Send it again... only cost .37 cents...
Good Luck.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Sent my report in on 10th and received cards last week in Florida after being forwarded to me

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
the numbers go acording to ability they haven't gotten to your number yet! just kidding it should be there by now try giving them a call! :D ;)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Sent mine in early last week, got em last night! :eek:

·
Registered
775 Posts
I sent mine on Friday and received them on Wednesday the 11th....That's about the only thing the state does right......

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the Help Capt Block.... I called them that afternoon, and recieved my tags the very next day.....Thank god I did not mail off another application..

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Anytime Andy, I am glad you got your tags. Make sure you keep them with you when go striper fishing. It won't be long. I expect another good year of striper fishing. We probably won't see any change in the slot fish until the fall. I also expect another good year of flounder fishing. I pray that we see more weakfish but I am not expecting much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ANDY THIS IS THE HOOSIER ; I RECEIVED MY BONUS TAGS ON TIME LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ;THEY WILL SEND YOU NEW ONES NOW SINCE YOUVE CALLED THEM ; IF I WAS YOU I WOULD TAKE A LADDER OUT TO THE MAIL BOX AND LOOK AGAIN. YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED SOMETHING.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by hoosier:
ANDY THIS IS THE HOOSIER ; IF I WAS YOU I WOULD TAKE A LADDER OUT TO THE MAIL BOX AND LOOK AGAIN. YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED SOMETHING.
LMAO .... :D

You better stop talking to B Bunker ... I can see he is starting to influence you ... ;) oh by the way I'm Afraid of Heights .....
:D :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I don't know what the fuss is??

I sent paper work on Monday, They came Friday???

I have never had them back that quick, based on reports I thought I would not get them until Mid March.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts