BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught a rather large striper a few years ago and after much encouragement from friends i've decided i want to get a mount for my office.I've never had a fish mount before and was looking to get some info on who does good work.Price is really not an option i just want high quality work.

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Mike is a great guy that does truly exceptional work....

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
http://www.coastalthings.com/

Barn sponsor that does excellent work! I am still waiting for 50+lber to tag and release and get a replica made...
Best mounts I've ever seen! Mike did my PB 47"er four years ago. I treated myself to a 50th birthday present to me from me. It cost me a little over $600 and was well worth every penny. I look at it daily on my wall and still LOVE it. Mike's a super friendly guy too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I know Mike very well and can attest to the quality of his work. Mike uses coloration that duplicates the exact color patterns seen in nature. Besides his excellent work, Mike has also been very supportive of our industry. Mike has donated several mounts that we auctioned as a fundraiser for the Pennsylvania chapter of the Recreational Fishing Alliance (RFA).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.