BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Kick *** meal if you in a hurry, or hate washing dishes.

spread a sheet of saran wrap spray with butter, the pump kind not airasol. lay the filets on the sheet of wrap, season with your choice of spices. I use a cajun seasoning with a little red peper, if you would like to garnish with fresh vegies I'm sure that would work also. spray the top of the filets with some more butter. wrap the fish up, covering the top and sealing the sides. if you don't wrap the sides up good the juice will leak out. COOK AT 80% POWER, 4 MINUTES PER POUND(lb) IN THE MICROWAVE. 80% if you have a 1000watt.
remove from the wrap and serve over rice or any other side.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Use your cooked striper in place of crab meat in your favorite crabcake recipe. Excellent

·
Registered
286 Posts
Striper is good in a pan with onions garlic red peppers green peppers and hot sauce. Cook the fish along with the veggies and then hit with hot sauce at the end. Cook the drum like you would any kind of pork.

·
Registered
897 Posts
stripers-boil 2 qts water,add 1 cup sugar.add in 1 inch cubes of striper and when they float they r done.dip in melted butter. just tried it two nights ago from a post i read. cant get over how good it was...boiled fish in sugar.who would ever think. striper cakes is another gooden'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.