BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to try my hand at carving a small Striper. Carving wasn't too bad, base painting went well, but I had a hell of a time painting the stripes on. I thought that was going to be the easy part... who new :eek:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. Much appreciated. :) Think I may try a Summer Flounder next. The only problem is that I'm not getting any work done on my plugs and flies. :rolleyes:

Hey Moose, I keep trying to email you about those old plugs, but I think that your email address you have set up for your BassBarn account may be incorrect. Or the emails are going directly to your Junk email folder. If you still want them, try sending me an email directly from your regular email account. Not through the barn.

[email protected]

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments guys. Much appreciated. :) Think I may try a Summer Flounder next. The only problem is that I'm not getting any work done on my plugs and flies. :rolleyes:
Here are some Flounder. I guess it would be one Summer and one Winter. I believe the heads face different directions :confused: Summer, left facing and winter right facing :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts