BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 4th annual tournament is sceduled for Friday November 11 at noon ending Saturday the 12th at noon. 24 hours of fishing madness. This is the one for ALL Striper fishermen. Boaters, those who would rather keep their feet on solid ground and this year I am opening a division for those who want to sit their tails right down on the water, the Kayak fishermen.

There is a possibility of winning some money and some prizes, but most of all there is the chance to spend some excellent fishing time in a great area competing against a lot of tough competition.

What I have tried to do is use my web site to get complete information out to all anglers and post results for all the world to see. Please follow the link to get all the information about this years tournament and you can jump around and see the results from tournaments past.

Striper Fishermen Do It All Night

Attention all Barn Sponsors and general buisness owners who would like some cheap advertizing to a bunch of crazy striper fishermen

I am trying to make this tournament the best ever and am unashamedly groveling for prizes to ad to the pot. If you would like to jump on board as a sponsor I will give you all the reconition possible and your generosity will be posted for all the world to see. You will see I will put a link to your web site and recognition wherever possible. You are even invited to the weigh in to blow your own horn. Follow the link to se everything you will get.

Sponsor Benifits

Remember the more registered anglers the more you can win and since every single Barner believes he or she is the best fieherperson alive you certainly have a great chance to win.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts