BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
season is ended jan 1 till march 15th and i guess someone is gonna get
find
Closed until March 1st at 12:01 AM, always nice to hit it like trout season but most seasons it is a bust

RyanF

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Striped Bass Season Information
In the Atlantic Ocean, up to three miles from shore, striped bass may be caught year round. Farther than three miles from shore, all waters are closed to striped bass fishing. In all other marine waters, the season runs from March 1 to Dec. 31. In the Delaware River and its tributaries - from the Calhoun Street Bridge in Trenton to the Salem River - the season is open from March 1-31 and from June 1 to Dec. 31. The size limit remains at 28 inches or greater with a daily bag limit of two fish, or three if an angler is in possession of a valid Striped Bass Bonus Permit.

·
Banned
665 Posts
In all seriousness is it legal to fish the inlet (GE) outside the jetties? I consider outside the jetties to be ocean, no?

·
Banned users
6,339 Posts
I heard from a reliable source they catch a lot of clown fish in the back especially Jan 1st to Mar 1st;)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Striped Bass Season Information
In the Atlantic Ocean, up to three miles from shore, striped bass may be caught year round. Farther than three miles from shore, all waters are closed to striped bass fishing. In all other marine waters, the season runs from March 1 to Dec. 31. In the Delaware River and its tributaries - from the Calhoun Street Bridge in Trenton to the Salem River - the season is open from March 1-31 and from June 1 to Dec. 31. The size limit remains at 28 inches or greater with a daily bag limit of two fish, or three if an angler is in possession of a valid Striped Bass Bonus Permit.

haha

why even bother dave
the OP is most likey a two year old and couldnt even catch a fish let alone score something off of Bo Derek

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.