BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the Sportsmen's Center - Thursday, March 25th.
I just got a letter from Bill Donovan/NJ Angler Bill informing about the above. The agenda is as follows: 7 p.m. Del. River Stripers by Chris Gatley, 8 p.m. Universal Striper Techniques by Harry Svenson, & 9 p. m. Back Bay Stripers by Bill Donovan. There will be door prizes, soda, Philly soft pretzels, and it's FREE. The shop will close shortly after the seminars so it is reccomended to arrive early and browse beforehand as the SC has a fantastic fishing department. Call (877)NJ-Angler for more info. It sounds like a great evening. ;) BTW The Sportmen's Center is on Rte. 130 North, in Bordentown, NJ.

[ 03-14-2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: finaddict5 ]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Finaddict...Sounds like it will be a good informative time...Where is Bordentown...I'll be coming from Philadelphia...I'd like to make it for sure.....Pazman

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Pazman, Turnpike into NJ, head north to Exit 7. Take 206 north for a mile or two and it becomes 130N. Sportsmen's Center will be down the road on your right hand side.

We've had a tremendous number of inquiries, so I'd definitely recommend arriving early, if possible.

See you there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.