BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! The action heated up a bit this weekend, and as we continue through the month of April, it will only get better and better, and the fish will get larger!

We have availability throughout this week and next weekend. Give us a call at (609) 602-6834 or e-mail us at [email protected] for information and reservations!

I look forward to fishin' with you!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Morning Captain, Jim McVeigh (Jim Mac) here. Im interested in an open boat for stripers. However, I am a striper Virgin. Have tackle that I think will do the job but will need help rigging up. Just don't want to be a pain in the arse to the more experienced, if you know what I mean? I do have experience with salmon, wahoo king fish and other large species, so I am not a complete Fishing virgin. Can we comm on what day the weather looks good for next week? Oh Yea, wife needs to know how much I'm gonna take from the grocery money? Will drive down from Pa. West Chester area., thanks in advance . JIm Mac

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Jim! I think we can break your striper virginity! Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what kind of tackle that you have, and I'll let you know how it'll fair for striper fishing in the rips. I also have plenty of quality Penn tackle for you to use while aboard. You definitely won't be a pain in the arse!

The weather looks snotty for the next couple days...today, Monday, and Tuesday. However, Wednesday, Thursday, and the weekend look real nice. The fishing should only get better, as well. I have some availability throughout the week and over the weekend, so let me know what day is best for you, and I will put something together for you. Open boat striper fishing is $75/person for a five hour trip and includes everything you need to catch fish!

Shoot me an e-mail or give me a call!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATED AVAILABILITY

Friday - Morning Trip - 3 spots open, Afternoon trip - 4 spots open

Saturday - Morning Trip - Full

[ 04-08-2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys! We had good fishing this afternoon, and are looking forward to even more tomorrow! I have three spots in the AM, and one spot for the PM. AM leaves at 6:30am, and PM leaves at noon. Give me a shout at (609) 602-6834 to get in on the action!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Good morning and Happy Easter to you Captain,. I was hearing about the bigge stripers later in the spring, any truth to that. As you could probably tell by my exuberance from the other day , bigger fish would really trip my trigger.

Headed to Florida next week (sympathy cards can be held off till I return) but would be interested in anothe ropen boat situation upop return , especially if they get bigger.

Please fill me in on any details. Thanks again for a great virgin bustin trip. Jim Mac

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good morning, Jim!

Happy Easter to you, as well! It was my pleasure having you aboard to break your striper virginity. The fish do get bigger as we go through the spring. We'll be fishin' bucktails until the beginning of May, and then we'll probably switch off to eels.

Give me a holler and let me know when you want to go, and I'll get you onboard!

Have a great time in Florida!

·
Registered
25 Posts
ADAM,
HAD A GREAT TIME DRIFTING THE OTHER DAY EVEN WITH THE NOREASTER. JOEY'S FIRST STRIPER WAS WORTH GETTING BEAT UP A LITTLE. CALL ME. MIKE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts