BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Thursday night,

I sat next to a pile of unfolded laundry on the couch with a glass of scotch on the rocks. With in the next 4 hours I completed:

1) Building 2 striper trolling tub Umbrellas
2) Cleaned/Greased and set drags on:
a) 2 Shimano Spinning reels
b) 2 Shimano TLD 25
3) Organized most my tackle into Plano boxes

Then I went to bed at 1 am a little drunk. I woke up the wife yelling about the unfolded laundry, the wet cloths left in the washer that didn?t make it to the dryer and need to be rewashed.

She said ?you didn?t do anything last night!? I knew how wrong she was, a lot was done. I choose not to speak about my grand accomplishments but do you think I should have explained what was done? So today I?m at work with a wrinkled shirt.

Edited: Spelling

[ 03-24-2006, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: FreezOrBurn ]

·
Registered
82 Posts
thats good sh*t!! god forbid you told her you was mainting your fishing gear...some things are better left unsaid!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
You very wisely did the right thing. Our hobbies aren't considered work, however, they just think that we go out and the fish just jump into the boat and then fillet themselves! :D

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
SOme women just do not understand the commitment we have to fishing and our equipment. The wrinkles will come out by the end of the day

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Originally posted by FreezOrBurn:
My Thursday night,

I sat next to a pile of unfolded laundry on the coach with a glass of scotch on the rocks. With in the next 4 hours I completed:

1) Building 2 stripper trolling tub Umbrellas
2) Cleaned/Greased and set drags on:
a) 2 Shimano Spinning reels
b) 2 Shimano TLD 25
3) Organized most my tackle into Plano boxes

Then I went to bed at 1 am a little drunk. I woke up the wife yelling about the unfolded laundry, the wet cloths left in the washer that didn?t make it to the dryer and need to be rewashed.

She said ?you didn?t do anything last night!? I knew how wrong she was, a lot was done. I choose not to speak about my grand accomplishments but do you think I should have explained what was done? So today I?m at work with a wrinkled shirt.
LMAO....Thats happened to me too many times...Laundry, school work, outside...the list goes on..

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
What did she do??? If you follow what I did the first time I did laundry you would never have to do it again, which I have'nt in 27 yrs. I did all the laundry back in 1980 and did'nt have enough clothline to hang it all and no dryer. When she came home I had cloths hanging on the telephone line and was never asked to do it again.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Originally posted by FreezOrBurn:
[QB] My Thursday night,

1) Building 2 stripper trolling tub Umbrellas

They work on strippers too? :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
A good trick to get out of laundry is to throw one or two dark items with the whites, I haven't done laundry in a while... Now I just have to find a way out of work ;)

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
Originally posted by Bob ECT:
Tell her to get her b$tch A$$ back in the kitchen, and make you some PIE!

I also follow the do it half a$$ed philosophy
wow ! i should copy this over to the dry dock forum :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.