only at husted's landing marina $10 a boater who ever wins
biggest bass wins along with bonus tag i will be at the docks handleing
everything that day rain date is may 6th so everyone
like jim bruch mike all those friends i know all welcome

also everyone is invited to the show

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Low tide 10am....That will be fun for people that do not know that creek from Lannies till about Cross Creek....even the launch at mid and down for larger boats...been there at low on New Years day, after I fell off my boat due to ice, solo, and had to get bird watchers to sit in the back of my truck for traction...had to back off ramp to get trailer in the water....should NEVER go alone, but if you wanna go, sometimes that's it.........still do not know why/what caused the 3 hunters to drown in 08?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Low tide 10am....That will be fun for people that do not know that creek from Lannies till about Cross Creek....even the launch at mid and down for larger boats...been there at low on New Years day, after I fell off my boat due to ice, solo, and had to get bird watchers to sit in the back of my truck for traction...had to back off ramp to get trailer in the water....should NEVER go alone, but if you wanna go, sometimes that's it.........still do not know why/what caused the 3 hunters to drown in 08?
i will help out if its low put a brick under tire this year will be help there
and follow the channle i know where to go i will be there around 6am i know daylight should be then
and when you make that fist turn stay on right then left stay as tide moves hardest stay there always deep i didnt get stuck and where before drum bed is stay away from polls always stay left low tide is on left is 14 to 17 feet and coming around left stay way over to right 25 to 30 feet close to bank after that your good to go all deep i know the creek well

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
also july 7th

july 7th is perch Tournament
who gets most perch also winds
BUT they must be at lease 10" or bigger
leave smaller ones go is also
keeping this thread for Tounaments
again i am running all the shows
first is Striper Tournament then
july comes i will be there

if theres any severe storms around then it will be canceled till
next week july 14 2012

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
i cant afford to get fine if i do this things can go good then other things can turn bad
state could come and bang i could get a fine
so its not on and permits is possible to run it
i also cant afford to be in prison

If you went to prison I would sneak you in a perch hidden in a cake...:please:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.