BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAN ANYONE REPORT ANY ACTION IN THE DEL RIVER?

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
my buddy fishes there daily in the thorofare area.
very slow. another buddy fishes near salem slow.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Fished incoming tide in Pennsgrove yesterday. There were about 15 rods in the water and I saw and caught nothing. Still better then working.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Fished the River somewhere below the Walt Whitman Bridge. Water temp low 40's water was clear and free of debris. Fished the incoming tide w/bloods from noon to 3pm not a bite nada zippo nothing. Got a good wind burn going, wind was gusting to 40mph. Talked to some old timers that fish every day and they report a few fish in the 20"-26" range being caught on the incoming day light tide. Nothing of any real size to report. They are here just need a few warm days to get things moving.

·
Registered
233 Posts
GOT TWO WED EVENING ON BLOODS SOUTH OF COMM. BARRY, 24" AND 26" TOP OF INCOMING. WENT BACK OUT TO SAME SPOT LAST EVENING AND NADA, NOT A SNIFF,SAME TIME AND TIDE. THATS FISHING. THANKS AND TIGHT LINES.

·
Registered
123 Posts
We had the boat in the river all day saturday,fished the top of the incomming tide and stayed till almost bottom of tide fished DOD, under and around com barry, fish finder showed lots of fish in the channel No stripers ever touched the bait, got 2 huge cat fish all day water was not clear ,muddy brown. Not to many guys fishin from boats,

·
Registered
247 Posts
Originally posted by FishingNJ4ever:
Fished today south of the C. Barry bridge and caught a good number of shorts but no keepers. Five other boats in the area.
What are you using that I wasn't? I was drifting all day today in the same area and haven't even caught a short yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't caught anything yet, but I have been getting some hits at night on the outgoing a few miles north of the Comm Barry. My buddy keeps catching catfish with his bloodworms. Gonna pray tonight and try on tuesday with the weather in the 60's.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THANKS FOR THE REPORTS!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Keepin it ----- they are definately there, be patient with the taps and you'll get them. Only action was on bloooods! Now, just looking for some SIZE!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts