BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, Barners!

The Adam Bomb II fished the Cape May rips this afternoon with a great crew consisting of Phillyfisherman, Newsbuoy, and Sea Caper. Fishing bucktails, our crew managed to put five bass to 32" in the boat out of about eight or nine solid hits. The fish were all very healthy, fat, and full of energy.

The water temperature was 44 degrees, and we marked more fish than we have in the past week or so. As the temperature climbs, more fish will move in and go on the feed!

Give us a call or e-mail us to get in on the rip bucktailing action!

Great job today, guys!

Here's our Barn bucktailin' crew with three of the five bass they boated this afternoon...

[ 04-02-2004, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
32,743 Posts
Way to go. Turns out I will have to work 7 days a week for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I don't know about Easter yet, but I'm sure I won't be fishing then. The best of times are going to pass me by this year :( . I guess that makes more fish for you guys. Enjoy that 80 pounder that I was scheduled to catch on Saturday the 17th :D ;) .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Way to go "Barn bucktailin' crew"! Can't beat the soiid thump of a hungry bass nailin a bucktail on light tackle in the rips. The bomb got things started weeks ago on the 15th with an awsome early season trip. Looks like its heating up again! Get Onboard!

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Hey guys, Adam did an outstanding job gettin' us on the hook. It was cold, snotty, wind pushing the boat at about 3 kts on the drift...but Adam got us on those bad boys!!!

Adam, I was tooooo tired (that's what gettin' old does to ya!!) last night to post our pics on a separate thread....but go to my "WooooHoooo, stripers on the Adam Bomb II" thread.

It indeed was a fine crew and I can't wait to fish with Newsbuoy, SeaCaper and, of course, Capt Adam again!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.