BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stripers everywhere, wow, along the Del. Bay Beach, along the rocks, in the back and even in the creeks, two guys were using clam on the creek where I keep my boat and they were catching. The guys that were fishing the 20ft slew had them, the guys fishing the rock jetties had them and the guys fishing just off the intercoastal had them, I'm going down tomarrow afternoon and fishing the rest of the week. Cant' wait :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Biggest, Man, I'm chomping at the bit, I can't go down until tomarrow morning, but them there strippers(opps), I mean stripers had better watch their Arse ;)
:cool: :D I bet you knew this for awhile now and was keepin you a seaaacret!!! Went and bought some new line and hooks and stuff, now that the flukes are gone and I probably won't be going offshore anymore this year, I'm gonna get me some of them there stripers!!

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Sounds like your getting all worked up!. same here. spent $150 the tackle shop. Having trouble sleeping.....hands getting the shakes......STRIPER FEVER has hit. Saved 3 weeks of vaca just for em. After a few are pulled in it may subside some or it could get worse. There is no cure.....once it gets into your blood your done. Only a fix will do.....good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts