BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
stripers today? Yes with a report!

Leaving the dock around 11:30 am with Adam Bomb and Co. Gonna give it a shot during the outgoing tide considering the wind direction. Should be interesting ;) Hey, I took the day off and of course the weather sucks again.
I'm sure either myself or AB will post a report later.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Rageboat said:
Just got a phone call that there are 4-6 footers at the ferry canal.
Ain't lookin' good :(
you do have the touch Kev;)
Bet you've seen this before:(
Me too:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Kevin, GREAT fishing with you and Ken!!!

Weather wasn't bad...1' to 3' most of the trip, and the fish bit including some nice ones! Had 30 to 35 fish to 31", including a couple of fat keepers! :) Got really nice mid afternoon, sunny and fair winds.

See ya soon Kev!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
NOAA's forecasts cover a large area...always keep that in mind!

While not a blue bird day, it was quite fishable today despite stiff NE and a bleak forecast.

·
Registered
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well, finally made it home to Pa. and yes it was a decent day out there despite NOAA and their forecast or shall I say lack of. A tad snotty, but not bad this morning. I have seen worse. Ended up laying down quite nicely with an adequate bite. Like the Bomb said, only 2 keepers, but fat ones at that. Looks like things can only get better. Here's Ken Huber and a female fisherman named Pam who set the stage with the first keeper of the day.

Once again the 'A Bomb' put his customers on fish. Great job Adam. I will be joining you again. Very nice to meet Mark, Richard and brother Joe too. Great day gang. Thanks AB!!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Adam a great crew and a class A operation. Thanks

ken

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Ken Huber said:
Adam a great crew and a class A operation. Thanks

ken
way to go Ken. Whenever I catch bigger ones than Kev he"forgot the camera":eek: ;) :D

where's yours Kev:confused: :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts