BASS BARN banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been catching any bass close to somerspoint or ocean city just got my boat the other day and what to get some blood on her. I was thinking of goong out thixs sunday comming up anyone hear or anything let me know. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
its been slow.. ive been wading the marshes around the bridges a handful of times lateley and havent even had much more than a light tap... should pick up soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i've been fishing longport to OC pretty heavy lately myself, no luck out front or around the inlets but i've picked up a few shorts around beasley point and one keeper up the tuckahoe a ways. but its slow. oh, and the herring are all over the rivers right now so you might want to try a few live ones for bait.

·
Registered
445 Posts
been fishing in oc, mainly around corsons and havent been doing much. Went up the river and snagged some herring and went back down and tried for stripers, nothing. if you ever want a someone to fish with, i work in somers point and get done @3:30

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where in somerspoint do you work i work at cardinal yacht sales and thats where i keep my boat i have a 31 shamrock grand slam with a pair of cummins 6bta's

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump to the top I am looking to maybe go this weekend or maybe early in the week anyone heard of any action in somers point or the surrounding areas? Also anyone wana fish all I ask is you put some money to bait and fuel. Let me know where the fish are from what I hear they are still up the river a little ways.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
talked to a guy tonight on the radio he said he picked uo about five bass on clams, he said he was in sea isle but i was in somers point dont know how i picked him up thats some distance

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Do it like everyone else. Go look. I burn my gas, and spend time to find fish. Then I'll just put it on the internet for everyone to mug me.
I think a few guys on here gave you more than enough info to go look. I saw some great advice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts