BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got down to Sea Isle today, Stopped at TWO CHUMS and got help rigging for new my plugging rod with an ava and teaser sand eel rig. First attempt at plugging and went to one of my favorite spots. Did set up my bait rods with clam and started to cast along side the jetty. As graceful as my casting is, I end up snagging on the rocks. I am in chest high water and had to break my line, as I am reeling back, a roque wave hits and I lose my brand new plugging stick(7ft ugly stick lite med with new penn reel) I stayed around for a couple hours as the tide went out and was searching. During this time a black truck pulls up and was watching me walking around in the water. It turns out to be the FISH and GAME Warden. I explained the situation, he was kind and gracious but at first thought I must have been a little nutty walking around in circles.. He did check for the 2012 registration and I am glad I had it. Beautiful day to fish, nothing caught and lost stick.:(

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Anybody who says you can never have a bad day fishing, only needs to read this post!! :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts