BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As usual, the closer we get to the day of planned fishing, the worse Captain NOAA makes the forecast. They just upped the w*nd speen from 15kts from the north to 20kt with 25kt gusts from the north west. I'm thinking that my 19.5 foot CC will be unenjoyable in the DE Bay under these conditions. I'm thinking of either doing the ICW or hopping a party boat for stripers out of Fotescue. What do you think my best bet would be? Thanks. I forgot to add - this is for Tuesday.

[ 05-02-2004, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: aquasport190 ]

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know the feeling since i'm in an 18 Hydasport but I think it's too early to tell. Just imagine a job where you could be wrong 50% of the time. I'd decide Monday afternoon. I'm off on Tuesday so i'll be pulling for ya.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I just read the forecast for this week sorry I won't be able to type much . I got a lot of picking to do . :eek:

fishin the best when the wind from the NW come on !! lay under the beach get some fresh bunker hold on too your hats . Just please I ask of one thing don't jig between the flags and the ball them hooks hurt like hell . stop by around lunch . ;)

·
Registered
32,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They changed it back to 10-15kt. They should just have the prediction for day one, then days 2 through 5 they should have "winds - don't know, seas - don't know, etc..."

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by Fishpicker:
I just read the forecast for this week sorry I won't be able to type much . I got a lot of picking to do . :eek:

fishin the best when the wind from the NW come on !! lay under the beach get some fresh bunker hold on too your hats . Just please I ask of one thing don't jig between the flags and the ball them hooks hurt like hell . stop by around lunch . ;)
We would never jig near your gear. We would do the same thing we do to crab pots in Delaware Bay. We take our Dexter Russell chunking knives and cut the floats off etc. Makes it easier to fish. ;)

Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts