BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have been over this thousand times but NJ saltwater reg is good for fishing NJ and NY waters this year right? Last year i bought NY license and they sent my money back, just makin sure. Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
NJ requires a NY State resident to apply for the annual free Saltwatr Registry Permit. I know this becase I "R" a NY State Resident. I'm not sure if NY requires the same. if you are required to have both, the NY State Permit should make you good to go with Saltwater fishing in CT and RI as well.

If you plan to fish in MA it eill cost you $10.00 as a non resident + a $1.55 processing fee. If you are over 60 years old, you are considered a senior in MA and they will issue you the MA Registery Permit for the processing fee of 1.55 cents. I know this becase I have applied for the MA permit and they only charged me $1.55.

You best bet is to go on line and look for the NY SW Registration address.I'm currently carrying 2012 NY, NJ and MA SW Permits and can leagally fish from NJ all the way up to the NH State line. For the total cost of $1.55. Life is sweet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts